Employee medical testing has become standard practice in particular areas to ensure employees are fit for work and are not at risk of injury. Regular employee medical testing is vital for improving the productivity of a workforce. Benefits include:
- Ensuring employees are fit for work;
- Reducing absenteeism resulting from illness or injury;
- Reducing the potential for workplace incidents caused by fatigue or other underlying medical issues;
- Contributing to employee well-being and motivation;
- Reduce risk to employer and employee of costly injuries.
For more information on Abt JTA activities click here.